JOIN THE SASS SQUAD!
We're looking for dynamic individuals to join our team!
If you are someone who loves to be part of vibrant and passionate team, send us your resumes!
(But before that, do read through the requirements first)
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for marketing initiatives across all digital platforms including social media marketing and email marketing
- Working closely with digital agency in executing and monitoring all paid advertising campaigns including paid search and display ads
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the online store including web content, web design, product updates, promotions etc.
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies to increase site traffic and conversion rate
- Copywriting for all online campaigns including web banners, electronic direct mailers, Facebook, Instagram and blogs
- Identifying and keeping up to date with new trends in digital marketing
- Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Marketing/ Ecommerce or related fields
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge in utilizing tools such as Google Analytics & Facebook Advertisements
- Some HTML coding experience is an added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ VISUAL MERCHANDISING EXECUTIVE
- Working closely with marketing department to create design themes and plans including window and in-store displays, signage and packaging concepts
- Keeping up to date with current and future design trends and applying it to the visual merchandising concepts
- Work closely with product development team to come up with new designs for new product lines
- Identifying and sourcing for props, hardware and lighting
- Maintaining a budget and negotiating for the best price with suppliers
- Creating visual merchandising guidelines for operations team
- Visiting stores to assist and check on in-store visual merchandising
- Preparing 3D drawings of retail space for submission to landlord
- Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Merchandising or related fields
- Must have experience in lifestyle design layouts
- Required skills: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCad
- Strong communication and good team player
- Able to multitask
Interested applicants can send in your resumes to:
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
2. For Graphic Designer positions, please attach your design portfolio/links together with your resume.