Sassy ('us', 'we' or 'our') operates www.sassy.com.my (the 'Site'). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using (the 'Site'), you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ('Personal Information').
Personal information that we collect from you will be used in the following ways:
- To deliver products purchased by you from Sassy
- To update you on the delivery of your purchase and may be used for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and that you requested
- Further, the information will be used to provide and to administer your account with us; carry out financial transaction to our payments for orders, to complete fulfill delivery of your purchase, improve and upgrade our website (pages, layout and content) based on research data (eg: demographics, user behaviour), send you information of our product/service that we may think is useful to you or you have requested unless you have indicated to not be contacted for these purposes
The name and address of yourself or the recipient is required to be given to a third party (courier or supplier) to fulfill the delivery of the product you bought to you or the recipient.
When you register as a user on Sassy website, you agree for Sassy to use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ('Log Data'). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
In accordance to the mentioned above, Sassy may use Google Analytics features to conduct the following marketing efforts including but not restricted to the following: Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Double Click Campaign Manager Intergration, Google Analytics Demographic, Interest Reporting and Remarketing. If you wish to not be included in this marketing efforts, go to Google.com > Settings > Ads to opt out of Google Analytics.
Sassy reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breeches of privacy
To make a complaint of the breech of your privacy, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Sassy website. In exceptional circumstances Sassy may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Sassy is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Sassy please drop us an email email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.